Just in case y’all missed it – new (and unique) episode of our podcast is live!
Come get drunk with us! Join Morgan and Mic on an epic winding conversation that includes stops at the following destinations:
- Fox and Friends (bleh)
- Deeply, deeply explicit language
- guns in homes
- effectively juggling public and private personas
- the power of planners
- how podcasting has changed our lives
- goals and dreams and regrets
- Mic’s breathless fangirling about all things RuPaul’s Drag Race
- why LOGO, the first LGBTQ cable station, failed
- what we’re reading right now
- an eclectic history of Austin, Texas
- games and deep questions
- and more!
The shade is THICK and the topics are wide-ranging. Take a break from your reading list and luxuriate in mindless insults and deep, dark secrets! Check out the RSS Feed here! Happy Monday BBs!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Beauty and the Bitch:
Channeling both beauty and bitchiness, Mic and Morgan take their dear listeners on a journey through all things pop culture, close-up and under the microscope. Our specialties lie in all things fantasy, but we will explore our opinions on TV, film, books and more!
Morgan Messick is a Pop-Culture fanatic, Podcast Host, and total #BookBabe living in Austin, TX with her Husband and little dog Scoop. She aspires to grow her #TBR pile, do all of the hiking, travel as often as possible and make a joke at every turn. She utilizes laughter and yoga for daily medicine, thinks that Harry Potter is magic for all ages, and truly believes Die Hard is a great Christmas movie (SO DEAL WITH IT.) Catch her musings here, and around the web — links in the “about” page!