Mean Girls, written by Tina Fey and starring Rachel McAdams and Lindsay Lohan, came out when we were sophomores in high school. We fell in love with the movie immediately and have been obsessed ever since. Please join us for a deep and shady conversation that includes:
- mean girls who change (and those who don’t)
- peaking in MIDDLE SCHOOL (!!?)
- Top 5 Favorite Quotes
- “slutty” Halloween costumes, sex-ed and burn books
- the lunchroom table we sat at and what it means about us
- the tragic villainy of adult mean girls
- Top 10 Mean Girls in Movies and TV (including discussion of Carrie, Cruel Intentions and The Craft)
- Heathers versus Boogers in RuPaul’s Drag Race
- Cast projects since Mean Girls (where are they now?)
- 30 Rock versus Parks and Recreation
- “2nd Opinions”, “Which One” and more!
On Facebook (Beauty and the Bitch)
Watch Boys in the Band!
And then watch About Time!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Beauty and the Bitch:
Channeling both beauty and bitchiness, Mic and Morgan take their dear listeners on a journey through all things pop culture, close-up and under the microscope. Our specialties lie in all things Fantasy, but we will explore our opinions on TV, Film, Books and more!
Listen in and follow at http://bandbcast.libsyn.com/podcast
Morgan Messick is a Pop-Culture fanatic, Podcast Host, and total #BookBabe living in Austin, TX with her Husband and little dog Scoop. She aspires to grow her #TBR pile, do all of the hiking, travel as often as possible and make a joke at every turn. She utilizes laughter and yoga for daily medicine, thinks that Harry Potter is magic for all ages, and truly believes Die Hard is a great Christmas movie (SO DEAL WITH IT.) Catch her musings here, and around the web — links in the “about” page!